To experience high-quality music at home without spending a lot of cash, you may want to consider investing in the best subwoofers under 500. These units are created to handle bass frequencies and produce clear music. It, therefore, means that having the right subwoofer will give you clean, distortion-free bass so you can take your music or movie experience to a whole new level. Subwoofers now come in compact yet powerful packages that can fit and perform well in small to mid-sized rooms. And they are available in sturdy construction and stylish finishes so they can blend seamlessly with most decors.
Finding the right subwoofer under 500 can be a challenging task given the several varieties available in the industry. But don’t you worry because in here, are a few factors that if you consider you will arrive at the best unit with no search at all. They include design, price, construction, and compatibility with other speaker systems. But since these factors alone are not enough, we have researched and reviewed some of the best performing subwoofers currently. As a result, we bring you the following top 10 best reviews in 2019. Read through carefully in order to identify one or two subwoofers that will improve your music experience for good.
- Check list the Best Subwoofer Under 500 in Reviews
- 10. Polk Audio 10″ Powered Subwoofer PSW10
- 9. Polk Audio PSW505 12″ Powered Subwoofer
- 8. Yamaha Audio 8″ Powered Subwoofer (NS-SW050BL)
- 7. Onkyo Reflex Powered Subwoofer SKW204
- 6. Klipsch Subwoofer R-120SW
- 5. Klipsch 10″ Wireless Subwoofer – R-10SWi
- 4. BIC America 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer F12
- 3. Polk Audio 10 Inches Home Theater Subwoofer, Black
- 2. MartinLogan Dynamo 10″ Subwoofer (Black)
- 1. Audioengine 8-inch Powered Subwoofer S8
Check list the Best Subwoofer Under 500 in Reviews
10. Polk Audio 10″ Powered Subwoofer PSW10
Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with the Polk Audio 10″ Powered Subwoofer PSW10. It is equipped with a 10-inch dynamic balance woofer and a uniquely configured direct port to provide an accurate bass with depth. This subwoofer is designed to blend easily with any speaker so it can allow you to play the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion. Besides, it is engineered with the best in class resonance-free driver materials to ensure durable and long-lasting performance.
- This subwoofer is easy to integrate with existing systems
- It is ideal for use in small to mid-sized rooms
- This model produces clear and loud sound even at high volume
9. Polk Audio PSW505 12″ Powered Subwoofer
Achieve heart-thumping music with powerful bass when you have the Polk Audio PSW505 12″ Powered Subwoofer. It is driven by 460-watt power to produce impactful sound with no distortions. Although, this subwoofer blends with any kind of speaker, it works best with Polk’s Signature Series Speakers. It is designed with line and speaker-level inputs and outputs as well as a phase toggle switch to allow for optimum versatility. Moreover, this subwoofer boasts accurate sound productions so it can pick the subtleties between different kinds of sounds correctly.
- This subwoofer makes movies, sports, and music more thrilling
- It integrates easily with existing systems
- This unit can match the performance of high-end subwoofers
Best Seller Products
8. Yamaha Audio 8″ Powered Subwoofer (NS-SW050BL)
The Yamaha Audio 8″ Powered Subwoofer (NS-SW050BL) is loaded with a number of advanced features to produce powerfully rich and impactful bass. It is compact with a modern design that makes it a stylish addition to any room. This unit features a gently twisting flared shape that creates a smooth flow of air around the edge to reduce extraneous noise. Thus, it produces special effects in movies with clear, tight, and realistic bass.
- The design can match a wide range of speaker systems
- This subwoofer works extremely well for the size
- It has a heavy-duty and solid construction
7. Onkyo Reflex Powered Subwoofer SKW204
Crossover control and a phase invert switch are the features that allow you to fine-tune bass output from the Onkyo Reflex Powered Subwoofer SKW204 to match a wide variety of speakers. It is powered by 230 watts to deliver the earth-shaking realistic bass. This subwoofer is affordably priced yet it functions well almost to the level of costly counterparts. What’s more, it is compact, meaning it is very easy to handle so you can set it up in a matter of seconds.
- This unit has a standby mode that is a useful feature
- It makes music and movies feel like live performances
- This subwoofer provides a good amount of low-end punch
6. Klipsch Subwoofer R-120SW
Designed to deliver awe-inspiring bass, the Klipsch Subwoofer R-120SW is ideal for watching movies and music. It has a built-in all-digital amplifier to provide ample power with high frequency and true-to-source accuracy production. This subwoofer features low pass crossover, and phase controls to ensure low-frequency tones that blend easily with other speakers to establish a suitable bass level for your room. Better yet, it has a high-quality cabinet design reinforced with MDF to reduce cabinet vibration for improved sonic accuracy and less audible coloration.
- This subwoofer is built to last several uses
- It produces clear sound free of hiss and the bass is tight and accurate
- The copper pins for the grille and accents all over the subwoofer look exquisite
5. Klipsch 10″ Wireless Subwoofer – R-10SWi
No more tripping over cables or trying to hide them under a rug when you have the Klipsch 10″ Wireless Subwoofer – R-10SWi. With its wireless design, you can place it anywhere regardless of your room’s layout to maximize bass. This subwoofer is housed in an MDF cabinet with brushed polymer veneer finish so it can seamlessly disappear into your home decor. Furthermore, it is compact with a strong, flexible, and removable grille for maximum versatility.
- This subwoofer is well-made and seems sturdy
- It provides plenty of bass from movies and music
- The wireless design makes this model easy to set up and to use
4. BIC America 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer F12
With 475-watt peak power, the BIC America 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer F12 offers an output capability of up to 116dB. It is equipped with a patented BIC vent to eliminate port noise which is normally heard from subwoofers when playing demanding videos and music. This subwoofer comes with a 12-inch injection molded woofer with heavy-duty surround to deliver durable performance. Better yet, it has an adjustable crossover, volume control, automatic signal sensing, and high-level inputs for optimum versatility.
- This subwoofer sounds great for the price
- It is big and extremely powerful
- The bass produced is very loud to fill up the entire room
3. Polk Audio 10 Inches Home Theater Subwoofer, Black
Featuring a 10-inch long-throw drive, the Polk Audio 10 Inches Home Theater Subwoofer delivers the powerful bass craved by many. It utilizes dynamic balance technology optimized to provide clean, clear bass with better linearity and lower distortion. There is a power port color-firing design to smoothly transition airflow from the speaker into your listening area for extended bass impact. Additionally, the subwoofer comes in a compact construction with a decent finish so it blends seamlessly with the existing décor.
- The subwoofer sounds really good
- It produces bass that is tight and crisp
- This model is easy to set up and can be installed almost anywhere
2. MartinLogan Dynamo 10″ Subwoofer (Black)
Boasting a high-current 300-watt RMS, 600-watt amplifier, and 10-inch cone driver, the MartinLogan Dynamo 10″ Subwoofer produces tight and deep bass for stereo music and home theater. It comes with a standard down-firing configuration that quickly converts into a front-firing set up for those who require a hidden installation. Plus, the package includes a wireless transmitter and receiver for those who prefer clean, minimalist look with cables out of sight.
- This subwoofer is great, especially for music
- It comes with a user’s manual for the ease of use
- The bass produced is precise and tight
1. Audioengine 8-inch Powered Subwoofer S8
Available in a compact package, the Audioengine 8-inch Powered Subwoofer S8 is small enough for you to place in a corner or hide behind furniture. It is made of an anti-resonant steel frame and heavy-duty rubber for accurate low-end and durability. The subwoofer has a bottom-firing and front-ported design to enable you to hear quick, precise bass with no distortion. As a result, it will blend easily with other speakers in your system.
- This subwoofer offers great performance for movies and music
- It is wireless-ready to allow for optimum versatility
- There are dual audio outputs for flexible operations
No home is complete without a good sound system. While it may be expensive to purchase those high-end home theater systems, we bring you the best subwoofers that perform equally well without the hefty cost. But then, the ultimate decision is totally in your hands. So combine your taste and preferences with our in-depth reviews for an ideal subwoofer.