Record players are one of the things that were used in earlier days and are still being used today. However, the ones used nowadays are more advanced with greater efficiency. When looking for a new record player, it is important that you go for the one with the highest quality. No matter your goal, quality should always be your priority.
That is why you will always find that the people who tend to experience music differently are those with great turntables since vinyl plays a big role in changing how a person hears the music. The struggle comes in choosing the best record players under 500. That is basically why we have compiled this list to help you with your selection.
- View the Best Record Players Under 500
- 1. Audio-Technica Professional Turntable Review
- 2. Record Player Portable Bluetooth Review
- 3. Audio-Technica AT-LP60 Review
- 4. Victrola Bluetooth Suitcase Review
- 5. Victrola Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable Review
- 6. Popsky Vintage Turntable Bluetooth Record Player Review
- 7. Audio-Technica AT-LP120BK Professional Turntable Review
- 8. 1byone Bluetooth Turntable Review
- 9. Fluance RT81 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Review
- 10. Victrola Retro 3-Speed Bluetooth Turntable Review
- Things to look for when buying a record player
View the Best Record Players Under 500
1. Audio-Technica Professional Turntable Review
If you are a vinyl enthusiast who is after an affordable turntable that has a great sounding, you should consider this. Looks and sounds very good. Apart from that, it is also affordable. It has features such as a selectable internal preamp, a USB output, and three spends.
- Its functionality is simple
- It has USB connectivity
- Has a classic look
- Sport a direct drive motor
2. Record Player Portable Bluetooth Review
This is a vintage style vinyl record player who has built-in stereo speakers; it also has belt drives which help in reducing vibration. Its base contains a spring which helps in providing shock absorption and improving sound quality.
- Produces good sounds
- Has a Bluetooth function
- Dust cover which is easy to remove
- Does not have a USB port
3. Audio-Technica AT-LP60 Review
This is one of the best turntables options for beginners. It is also cost effective and portable. It can play various vinyl.
- Fully automatic
- Passable sound
- Excellent value
- As your vinyl’s collection expands, it won’t grow with you
- Cartridge irreplaceable
4. Victrola Bluetooth Suitcase Review
It has Bluetooth function making it easier for you to play music from your phone. It has an extra needle and power adapter. Its power nab can also be used to control voice.
- 3- Speed belt driven turntable
- It is portable
- Plays all your favorite albums
- Sound quality
- Cannot read USB
5. Victrola Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable Review
It is classic and has a lot of features; these include Bluetooth technology, 3-speed turntable and more. It is portable and can be easily handled from wherever you are so long as you carry it along.
- Descent sound quality
- Has various color options
- No bass response
6. Popsky Vintage Turntable Bluetooth Record Player Review
This is an all in one turntable which has a solid wood construction; it is sleek as well as a classic record player. It has elastic plugs which help in reducing vibration; it also has a removal hinge dust which helps in protecting it when it is not under use.
- Sound quality
- Easy to use
- Auto stop
- No USB
7. Audio-Technica AT-LP120BK Professional Turntable Review
It provides its users with an excellent listening experience. For those looking to get into the vinyl game, this should be one of your first options.
- Easy to use
- Great sound
- Its construction is of high quality
- Has USB cable
- Compatible with Mac and PC
- Dust cover which is removable
- Capable of forwarding and reverse play
8. 1byone Bluetooth Turntable Review
It has a solid iron platter which produces a uniform inertial mass that is responsible for perfect stability as well as rotation.
- Great connectivity
- Bluetooth streaming
- Vinyl recording through PC
9. Fluance RT81 High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Review
If you want to get the best in music then try this, it produces stunning and purest sound quality. Does not produce any noise and is also free from distortion. With premium components, the belt-driven turntable can produce the purest and oldies listening experience which helps in recreating the performance as exact as intended by the artist.
- High performance
- Perfect playback
- Expensive for some people
10. Victrola Retro 3-Speed Bluetooth Turntable Review
It is lightweight with a perfect CD player and can play both AM and FM radio. The phonographs and radio are perfect as well, with it, you can play your collection on and on.
- USB encoding
- Bluetooth technology
- Great sound
- CD player
- Records for auto play cannot be tracked down
Things to look for when buying a record player
- Play back speed: Choose a record player that is capable of providing proper rotation speed for the specific record that you want to play.
- The accessories and stereo system: You need to consider the accessories and stereo system as a whole carefully. You should choose one that has a well-built speaker system that can produce quality sound.
- You should also choose a turntable that has a tone arm that has adjustments and can hold some phono cartridges.
- It should be heavier with a balanced platter that has good bearings for smoother and quiet rotation.
- You should also look for a denser and vibration absorbing plinths design that is capable of adjusting the feet that suppress all unwanted resonance.
- You should look for one that has higher end cartridges and stylus. One with such features is capable of pulling more music from the record groove while at the same time making your vinyl collection to be gentler.
While record players under $500 may not be everyone’s preference, these Top ten best record players under $500 can be very exciting to try. And those people who have tried them have found themselves enjoying the refined audio which comes from the recorders. The list we have provided has the best models which have many times been proven by customers and manufacturers. Therefore, if you are looking for a model which is more reliable, any model from this list will help you achieve your goal. While our selection may not align with everyone’s taste, it is therefore recommended that you choose the one that you think suits your needs well.