Portable solar-powered generators are machines designed to utilize energy from the sun. In other words, they have solar technology/panels, which enable them to convert solar energy into electrical. By so doing, they act as reliable power supplies that can be used to charge various electronic devices, power home appliances, and to provide illumination. The best portable solar powered generators have several outlets, such as USB ports, AC outlets, and DC outlets, to allow you to charge such devices as phones, iPad, iPhone, tablets, and laptops on the go.
Besides, most top quality portable solar powered generators weigh below 5 pounds, and, therefore, they are super easy to carry when you are going on a weekend trip or a camping adventure. They are also compact, so you can easily fit them in your backpack or car. Best of all, premium portable solar powered generators are packed with high power capacity, meaning you will be able to use them again and again. They make life on the go very much convenient. That’s why we have done research to find out which ones are currently the best in the market. Here are our findings;
- Best Portable Solar Powered Generators
- 10. Aeiusny 288Wh 500W Portable Solar Generator
- 9. SUAOKI 150Wh Portable Power Station
- 8. Rockpals 250-Watt Portable Solar Generator
- 7. SUAOKI 222Wh Portable Generator
- 6. AIMTOM 155Wh Portable Solar Generator
- 5. Webetop 155Wh 42000mAh Portable Inverter Battery Generator
- 4. PAXCESS 100-Watt Portable Generator Power Station
- 3. EasyFocus 200Wh Portable Solar Generator
- 2. Wegner Portable Solar Generator with Solar Panel
- 1. Renogy Phoenix Portable Generator All-in-One Solar Kit
Best Portable Solar Powered Generators
No products found.
10. Aeiusny 288Wh 500W Portable Solar Generator
You will find this portable solar-powered generator ideal for emergency, party, camping, AR travel, and more. It is constructed with a fireproof ABS material that is not just sturdy but also eco-friendly. Moreover, this unit has 3 output modes, including AC outputs, USB outputs, and DC output. With that said, you can use this generator to charge portable electronic products. Its large capacity of 288Wh/500W makes it powerful and versatile enough to be used both indoors and outdoors. What’s more, the generator weighs just 7.05 pounds; hence, you can carry it to a camping adventure.
- Provides convenience on the go
- The construction is solid
- Customer service is responsive
- Light in weight yet has a great capacity
9. SUAOKI 150Wh Portable Power Station
SUAOKI has made sure that this reliable emergency tool is one of the safest in the market. They have equipped it with BMS (battery management system), which enables temperature control, voltage control, and more advanced safety operations. In addition, the manufacturer provides an 18-month warranty as well as friendly customer service. Weighing 2.9 pounds only, this power station is arguably one of the lightest this year. Besides, it comes with two hideable lift handles that make it more portable. Its capacity is 150Wh, making it great for charging such devices as laptops, drones, cameras, tablets, phones, small home appliances, and more.
- The customer service is helpful
- Very useful for road trips, emergencies, and car camping
- The plastic housing is sturdy
Best Seller Products
8. Rockpals 250-Watt Portable Solar Generator
With a capacity of 240Wh, this portable solar-powered generator is powerful enough to charge a smartphone 25 times and a laptop 3 – 5 times. It can also power a 32-inch TV for 2 – 3 hours as well as keep a mini-refrigerator going for a relatively long period. It weighs 5.5 pounds only, making it handy to use during a camping trip or emergency. The generator is also compact; hence, you will find it easy to store in your RV or camper. It comes with an 18-month warranty and a user guide, so you can have the best experience with it.
- Provides plenty of power
- Great for CPAP camping
- The durable handle makes it easy to carry
7. SUAOKI 222Wh Portable Generator
This portable solar powered generator comes with two 100V/110V AC outlets, two DC outlets, and 5 LED lights indicator. That said, it is versatile enough to charge USB/5V, DC/12V, and AC appliances anywhere at any time. It is very powerful, given that it has a high capacity. Furthermore, it is designed with safety in mind to allow you to use it with confidence knowing that nothing will go wrong. Get it today and use it to charge your smartphone, drone, camping CPAP, laptop, TV, power bank, tablet or mini-refrigerator.
- Well made and fairly light
- Arrives well packaged to prevent parts from getting damaged
- Lightweight and operates quietly
- The customer service is amazing
6. AIMTOM 155Wh Portable Solar Generator
All your needs will be met if you have the AIMTOM 155Wh Portable Solar Generator. This is because it has a 42000mAh battery that can power appliances at campsites, tailgate parties, and more. The portable solar-powered generator also features 110V/100W AC outlet that is great for powering up a laptop, CPAP, stereo, and other home appliances. Plus it comes equipped with three 5V USB outputs to help you charge your mobile phone, GPS, iPad, iPhone or action camera, as well as three 12V DC outputs that are great for car refrigerators, fan, and more.
- Works perfectly with CPAP
- Lightweight for optimum portability
- Can charge multiple devices at one time
5. Webetop 155Wh 42000mAh Portable Inverter Battery Generator
Most portable solar powered generators have a power capacity of 40800mAh. However, that’s not the case with the Webetop 155Wh 42000mAh Portable Battery Generator. Its power capacity is 42000mAh, and this makes it great for camping, helicopter, travel, home, phones, laptops, lights, and more. Despite being packed with such a high capacity, this generator weighs just 3.48 pounds and measures 7.67 by 6.73 by 3.54 inches. You can, therefore, easily put it in your backpack or car and take it with you anywhere you need power.
- The handle makes the generator easy to carry
- Very lightweight and portable
- Has enough power to recharge several electronic devices
4. PAXCESS 100-Watt Portable Generator Power Station
The several outputs this generator has are what make it one of the best. These outputs include three 12V DC ports, two 110V AC outlet inverters, and two USB 5V ports. Because of these different outputs, you will always have the power you need for on the go convenience. The generator is lightweight (weighing 3.3 pounds); hence, perfect for traveling. Furthermore, it comes with Battery Management System to ensure complete protection for you and your devices by undertaking voltage control, temperature control, and more advanced safety operations.
- Makes a perfect gift for CPAP users
- Small and light for unrivaled portability
- Very simple to use
3. EasyFocus 200Wh Portable Solar Generator
You need this portable generator to bail you out during emergencies or unexpected outages. The generator is also great for camping and weekend trips. It weighs 5.2 pounds, meaning it is lightweight enough to carry anywhere you go. What’s more, it is compact, considering that its size is 9.1 by 4.3 by 5.2 inches. You can, therefore, store it easily in a car or backpack. Its 4 USB ports, 4 DC outlets, and three 100V/110 AC outlets enable it to charge as many devices as possible.
- Its power seems to last really long
- Provides enough power to illuminate the entire camping tent
- Relatively inexpensive and works silently
- Small enough to put in a backpack
2. Wegner Portable Solar Generator with Solar Panel
A portable solar powered generator is designed to improve convenience. With that said, the Wegner Portable Solar Generator has wide applications such as camping, hunting, expedition, fishing, hiking, and outdoor activities. It can also be used indoors as an emergency power supply. In addition to high-quality solar panels, the generator uses rechargeable & replaceable battery to provide reliable performance. Best of all, it weighs 3.3 pounds (4.2 pounds with accessories) and measures 6.9 by 6.5 by 3.0 inches for easy transportation and storage.
- Instructions are written in English and are very easy to understand
- Pumps enough power to bulbs, making them ultra bright
- Great for the price
Check Also: Best Solar Powered Water Pump
1. Renogy Phoenix Portable Generator All-in-One Solar Kit
This all-in-one portable solar power system is particularly designed for emergencies, mobile, and off-grid applications. It is compact and lightweight; thus, it can be carried anywhere and used at any time. In addition, it has the high-performance Renogy 20-watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels that help make it more functional. The battery this unit uses is 16Ah Li-ion (NMC) battery, which provides limitless power, thereby, ensuring maximum reliability. The all-in-one kit is available in many different sizes to make sure there is something for everyone.
- The build quality is okay
- Great for charging phones and laptops during a power outage
- Easy to use and priced right
- The battery is replaceable
Such mishaps as power outages and emergencies should be the least of your concern. Simply choose one of the above portable solar powered generators and voila! No power interruptions ever again. The above models are the true definition of “good things come in small packages”. Despite being compact and lightweight, they have a high power capacity to meet all your needs.