With a lot of excitement in the world of music today, people are going all out to invest in standard-quality sound systems. This has led to the birth of several sound systems with most costing several amounts of dollars. The best thing to do, especially if you are on a budget is to consider investing in the best integrated amps under 500. These amplifiers are affordable but they have the same functionality and durability of high-end counterparts. Surprisingly, they come with multiple inputs and outputs to enable you to connect several devices. They are beautifully crafted in compact sizes so they can fit easily into most spaces. Better yet, they are very versatile, meaning you can use them at home, in the office or even in your business premise.
Finding the best integrated amp is, however, quite challenging given the vast varieties the market has to offer. And so, you will need to consider several things including; build quality, speaker compatibility, turntable connectivity, size and weight among others. Even with all these things to consider, you might still need further guidance in order to reach the best unit. That is why we have compiled the following top 10 best reviews in 2019. Read through carefully in order to take home the right integrated amp that will help you take entertainment to a whole new level.
- Checkout the Best Integrated Amps Under 500
- 10. Pioneer Integrated Amplifier Elite A-20
- 9. Cambridge Audio Integrated Amplifier – Topaz AM10
- 8. Onkyo Integrated Amplifier A-9150
- 7. Onkyo Integrated Stereo Amplifier A-9050
- 6. OSD Audio PA90 Mono Integrated Amplifier
- 5. Grace Digital Integrated Stereo Amplifier
- 4. Yamaha Integrated Stereo Amplifier A-S301BL
- 3. Marantz Integrated Amplifier PM5005
- 2. Pyle Home Theater Amplifier 8-Channel
- 1. Pyle Home Audio Power Amplifier 4-Channel
Checkout the Best Integrated Amps Under 500
10. Pioneer Integrated Amplifier Elite A-20
For uncompromised high-quality music listening, the Pioneer Integrated Amplifier Elite A-20 is an ideal choice. It boasts a 2-channel design at an affordable price so you have some cash left to invest in worthy speakers. This amplifier has 50-watts of power per channel so it can produce low-frequency sound with little to no distortion. It has a heavy aluminum front panel with industrial clean construction that makes this unit a great addition to any home.
- This amplifier is very powerful and pleasing
- It has accurate plentiful bass tone without diminishing minds
- This unit is well-made and seems it can stand the test of time
9. Cambridge Audio Integrated Amplifier – Topaz AM10
If you value pure music, then it is about time you purchased the Cambridge Audio Integrated Amplifier – Topaz AM10. It is constructed of an all-metal case design that minimizes vibration to maximize music purity. The amplifier uses toroidal transformers to ensure better bass response and richer production of music. As if that’s not enough, this model comes with a built-in phono stage to allow you to connect it instantly to a turntable.
- This amplifier has several input options for optimum versatility
- It can be used in the office, den, dorm room or even at home
- The price is great, especially if you are on a budget
Best Seller Products
8. Onkyo Integrated Amplifier A-9150
Engineered with hand-selected audio grade parts, the Onkyo Integrated Amplifier A-9150 produces lifelike and involving sound quality. It has both left and right channels arranged in symmetrical design to equalize signal path-lengths and minimize stereo playback errors. The amplifier features gold-plated coaxial digital input, speaker posts, phono input, and RCA line inputs to allow you to connect various devices. And it is complete with an aluminum front panel and volume control to offer long-lasting performance.
- This amplifier delivers great musicality at a reasonable price
- Its design and build quality are solid and intact
- The amplifier produces a smooth and truly refined sound
7. Onkyo Integrated Stereo Amplifier A-9050
Classic analog power and the latest in digital audio processing technology, the Onkyo Integrated Stereo Amplifier A-9050 offers the best of both worlds. It is equipped with 3 digital inputs to enable you to connect various types of devices. This amplifier is crafted with gold-plated audio terminals and banana plug-compatible speaker posts to ensure a seamless connection to loudspeakers, CD, and tuner. Furthermore, it has DIDRC feature that eliminates digitally generated noise for distortion-free sound.
- This model delivers clean, beautiful sound
- It doesn’t need a lot of power and it fits the bill just well
- This unit boasts the base a bit without going over the top
6. OSD Audio PA90 Mono Integrated Amplifier
Designed with 3 Auxiliary inputs, the OSD Audio PA90 Mono Integrated Amplifier allows you to connect up to 3 devices through RCA cables. There are dials on the face of the amplifier to allow you to control each inputs volume. This device comes with a built-in EQ to enable you to adjust your bass or treble for optimal sound output each time. Thus, it makes an ideal control center for small restaurants or commercial venues.
- This amplifier is easy to set up and it works well
- It sounds great for the price
- This unit has enough power to run 8 pendant speakers
5. Grace Digital Integrated Stereo Amplifier
With built-in aptX Bluetooth 4.0, the Grace Digital Integrated Stereo Amplifier lets you stream music via any Bluetooth-enabled device including tablets, PCS, and Smartphones among others. It uses 100W of power to operate any standard bookshelf or floor standing speaker. The front panel of the Amplifier contains LED indicators, volume, treble, bass, audio source selection and standby button for easy use. What’s more, the amplifier is compact in size, making it suitable for your den, bookshelf, or computer desktop stereo system.
- This amplifier produces clear sound quality
- It has plenty of input and output options
- The small size allows you to put it just about anywhere
4. Yamaha Integrated Stereo Amplifier A-S301BL
Designed with aluminum front panel and knobs, the Yamaha Integrated Stereo Amplifier A-S301BL is simple yet sophisticated. Thus, it makes a great addition to any home not just as a sound system but as a décor piece too. This amplifier is equipped with digital inputs to allow you to connect TV or Blue-ray player. Also, it has a pure direct mode for great sound purity and continuous variables for loudness control.
- This amplifier is easy to set up with an attractive design
- It produces crystal clear sound with punch
- The build quality is sturdy and strong
- Comes with a remote control for ease of use
3. Marantz Integrated Amplifier PM5005
Delivering 40 watts a channel at 8 Ohms, the Marantz Integrated Amplifier PM5005 is well-suited for concentrating medium size rooms with rich sound. It boasts 6 audio inputs to allow for endless connection possibilities. There is a front panel headphone jack which enables you to plug headphones for personal listening. Better yet, this amplifier comes with a phono input that allows you to connect turntables so you can enjoy rich music to full potential right in the comfort of your home.
- Provides perfectly balanced stereo sound
- This amp has a metal chassis and front metal panel to ensure a solid base
- The speaker A/B option allows you to connect two pair of speakers simultaneously
2. Pyle Home Theater Amplifier 8-Channel
Consider the Pyle Home Theater Amplifier 8-Channel for high-powered and distortion-free audio distribution. As a result, it is ideal for used in homes, offices and business applications. This amplifier features multi-zone source control to allow you to connect multiple speakers and sound systems from nearby rooms. Thus, you can connect TVs, speaker systems, stereo receivers, CD/DVD players, and more. In addition, it has visual color LED audio graphic indicators along with universal rack mount compatibility for optimum versatility.
- This unit is of good quality for the price
- It looks sturdy and well-made
- The design is nice and very appealing
1. Pyle Home Audio Power Amplifier 4-Channel
With 3000-watt rating, the Pyle Home Audio Power Amplifier 4-Channel gives you enough power to be used for multiple speakers. It has a separate gain control for preamp and subwoofer, giving you optimum versatility. This amplifier is equipped with built-in digital fluorescent output display meter which displays all the input and functions used. What’s more, it has a total of 7 inputs to allow you to connect AM FM tuner, USB, MP3, iPod, AUX, DVD CD player, and 2 microphone input with echo for karaoke or event hosting.
- The price is affordable for almost everyone
- The included remote control is a great addition
- The amplifier produces very crisp and clear sound
Music is fulfilling and relaxing, especially when it has the best sound quality. Integrated amps can provide you with the purest music quality you are missing in your home. This compilation contains only the best units at budget-friendly prices. So make sure you read if you don’t want to miss out on that good quality music at the comfort of your home.