Playing golf is fun but also frustrating if you have to fetch stray balls every now and then. However, with the introduction of the best golf ball retrievers, reclaiming stray golf balls is as easy as never before. These retrievers have an adjustable design that allows you to adjust the length for effortless golf retrieval. They are sturdy and flexible enough to let you collect golf balls from hard-to-reach places including muds, dampen places, and even under the water. In fact, some golf ball retrievers are equipped with fluorescent heads that lets you have a clear view of the ball, especially underwater.
Finding the right golf ball retriever can be quite difficult, especially if you have to search from one to store to the next. However, for you to find the right unit, you should pay attention to the build-quality, length, adjust-ability, as well as portability. But since these features alone are not enough, we have compiled the following top 10 best reviews in 2019 to help you out. Most of the golf ball retrievers included in this list are affordable, high-quality, easy to use, and above all very durable. Therefore, make sure you read through carefully in order to take home the right unit that will save you money, time, and the strain involved in retrieving stray golf balls.
- 10. Callaway Golf Ball Retriever
- 9. IGOTCHA Golf Ball Retriever
- 8. Madewell Pro Active The Original Bag Shag
- 7. ProActive Sports Golf Ball Retriever
- 6. JP Lann Golf Ball Retriever
- 5. IGOTCHA Golf Ball Retriever, Executive
- 4. Orlimar Golf Ball Retriever15-Foot
- 3. ProActive Sports Golf Ball Retriever
- 2. ProActive Sports Fluorescent Head Golf Ball Retriever
- 1. JBM Golf Ball Retriever Device
10. Callaway Golf Ball Retriever
Made from high-quality aluminum alloy, the Callaway Golf Ball Retriever is sturdy enough not to bend when fully extended. It uses stainless steel retriever mechanism to help you pick up golf balls in a snap. This unit boasts an ergonomic handle that is comfortable in the hand to allow you to use without slipping or fatigue. It comes with a dual zip head cover that makes it look just like another club in your bag. Moreover, this golf ball retriever comes in two sizes at various prices to meet various needs and budgets.
- Works well for those hard-to-reach spots
- Fits right in the hand and it is easy to use
- The retriever is heavy-duty and looks great in a golf bag
9. IGOTCHA Golf Ball Retriever
Quit dirtying up your nice pair of pants by bending down near the trees to reach your hidden golf ball, simply get the IGOTCHA Golf Ball Retriever to help you out. It is equipped with spring release-ready head and locking clips to allow for quick and easy retrieval. This model uses its stainless steel tapping action to help you catch the ball at once. What’s more, it has an ultra-compact design that collapses to less than 21 inches for easy storage in the golf bag when not in use.
- It is lightweight and easy to use
- Comes in three varieties to choose from
- The tacky rubber handle provides a comfortable grip
8. Madewell Pro Active The Original Bag Shag
Save time and strain when retrieving your golf ball with the Madewell Pro Active The Original Bag Shag. It is crafted of stainless steel springs and clips that won’t rust or break to enable you to pick up ball after ball in any weather with confidence. The retriever comes with an ergonomically formed handle that fits easily in your hand to allow for anti-slip performance. Besides, it has an innovative canvas bag that will not stretch even when holding up to 80 balls.
- The retriever is sturdy and durable
- It allows for quick and easy ball pickup without bending over
- The retriever is available in various colors for you to choose
7. ProActive Sports Golf Ball Retriever
Retrieve golf ball from water or deep rough using the ProActive Sports Golf Ball Retriever. It is designed with an adjustable pole that extends up to 18ft long to help you retrieve balls from hard-to-reach-places. This retriever comes with a rubber handle that is ergonomic to allow for comfortable grip and optimal control during use. Furthermore, it has aluminum tubing that is lightweight to ensure the ease of use.
- The retriever comes in 3 sizes for you to choose from
- It allows you to reach the golf ball in any situation
- The retriever is easy to carry and to maneuver
6. JP Lann Golf Ball Retriever
Retrieving golf balls is now easier than ever; thanks to the introduction of the JP Lann Golf Ball Retriever. It is available in orange pressure cup and metal hinge styles for you to choose from based on your needs. Each of the retrievers is lightweight to allow for effortless and quick retrieval. What’s more, there are numerous size options to enable you to choose depending on your requirements.
- It works well to remove golf balls from various obstacles
- Helps to take off the strain of your back and hands
- The telescoping extender tube works excellently
5. IGOTCHA Golf Ball Retriever, Executive
Measuring 10 feet in length, the IGOTCHA Golf Ball Retriever, Executive can stretch up to 14 feet for maximum reach. It has a total weight of 10 ounces, meaning it lightweight enough for you to maneuver around without any difficulties. This golf ball retriever uses stainless steel spring-trapping action to catch a ball in its tough plastic head. Further, it collapses into a compact size for space-saving storage when not in use.
- It is more sensitive to the presence of the ball being pursued
- The retriever is very compact and works like a charm
- It has a comfortable grip that won’t slip around
4. Orlimar Golf Ball Retriever15-Foot
With its fluorescent head, the Orlimar 15-Foot Golf Ball Retriever offers high visibility to allow for easy water retrieval. It has a durable construction to enable you to pick up golf ball securely without dropping it. The retriever has an adjustable shaft that can extend up to 15 feet to allow you to pick up golf balls without back or hand strain. Additionally, it features an ergonomic handle that is comfortable yet firm to give you complete control when reaching for a ball.
- The retriever stands upright in the golf bag for quick-access
- It works well on any type of turf-water muds, or rocks
- This model is relatively lightweight for easy maneuverability
3. ProActive Sports Golf Ball Retriever
Weighing in at just 7 ounces, the ProActive Sports Golf Ball Retriever gives you an effortless way to retrieve your golf ball from rocks, bushes, water, and even golf holes. It is equipped with high-visibility golf head, making it easy to navigate in murky water. This model has a patented design that locks the ball in place so it doesn’t fall off after retrieving. Better yet, there is a push button release to allow for easy locking and unlocking of the shaft.
- It collapses into a compact unit to fit easily in the golf bag
- The retriever can extend up to 9 feet to give you the reach you need
- It is easy to use and works effectively
2. ProActive Sports Fluorescent Head Golf Ball Retriever
Constructed from high-quality aluminum, the ProActive Sports Fluorescent Head Golf Ball Retriever offers durable performance. It is lightweight to give you the ease of collecting your golf ball without straining. The shaft is long enough and can extend up to 9 feet long to help you reclaim the ball from hard to reach places. Also, this tool has a fluorescent head to give you brighter visibility under water.
- Guarantees quality and affordability
- Works great even for balls stuck in the mud
- It is easy to expand and to contract
Check Also: Best Beginner Golf Club
1. JBM Golf Ball Retriever Device
Equipped with a cup holder design, the JBM Golf Ball Retriever Device holds the golf ball in place to ensure no slips when it is being retrieved. The 6 feet shaft ensures you can fish out balls from water or dampen ground. The retriever has a safety catch that keeps the ball from falling out. Plus, its handle is ergonomic with an enhanced grip to give you maximum control and balance.
- This golf ball retriever is stylish and functional
- The lightweight design makes it easy to carry
- The retriever seems well-made and durable
You will never know what you have been missing until you get the best golf ball retriever. Not only are they easy to use but also they are very affordable. In this compilation, we have included thoroughly researched products that are doing exemplary well on the market right now. So rest assured it has the best you could ever ask for.