As a DIYer, you always want to finish tasks quickly and easily. Nevertheless, that might not be the case, considering the tools you have at hand. That’s why it is recommended that you go to a contractor table saw. This unit is a powerful woodworking tool that rips through hardwood and makes accurate cuts for optimum satisfaction.
You will, however, only enjoy tackling projects if you have the best contractor table saw. Yes, there are several brands out there, and not all of them are high performing. So, to assist you in getting the best unit, we have done research and compiled the products we think will satisfy your woodworking projects. Check them out in the following top 10 best reviews. Skip to the best contractor table saw on Amazon.
- 10. Rockwell Table Saw with Laser Review
- 9. DEWALT DWE7480 10-Inch Table Saw Review
- 8. Powermatic 64B Table Saw Review
- 7. Makita 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw Review
- 6. Ridgid 10 in. Cast IronTable Saw Review
- 5. SawStop 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw Review
- 4. Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Table Saw Review
- 3. Delta 10-Inch Left Tilt Contractor Saw Review (36-5000)
- 2. DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Table Saw Review
- 1. DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Compact Table Saw Review
10. Rockwell Table Saw with Laser Review
This unit from Rockwell comes with a laser to help it deliver admirable results. It combines portability, power, and precision to give you exactly what you are looking for. Take advantage of its versatility and use it to tackle large projects. It stands to make transportation a snap. In addition, the saw’s extended leg can be used as a pull handle during transportation.
- Built-in laser guide: It ensures consistent precision.
- 30” foldout fence: It offers the widest rip capacity.
- Integrated wheels: They make the table saw extremely easy to transport.
- Heavy-duty construction: It enables the table saw to tackle large and tricky tasks.
- The saw table works great
- Well designed
- Perfect tool for DIYers
- Easy to set up
9. DEWALT DWE7480 10-Inch Table Saw Review
The DEWALT 10” Table Saw weighs only 45 pounds, so you can have an easy time moving it around during use. It is manufactured in Taiwan and possibly the best tool for woodworking. You will love its ability to tackle projects fast and smoothly.
- Metal roll cage base: It provides superior durability.
- 15 Amp motor: It enables the table saw to work with optimal precision.
- Rack & pinion telescoping fence rails: They make adjustments of the fence smooth, fast, and accurate.
- Lightweight design: Makes the table saw very easy to move on and off the job.
- The table saw has amazing features
- Built tough to withstand every project
- Easy to put together
- The rack and pinion guide works great
8. Powermatic 64B Table Saw Review
Designed for a professional contractor, the Powermatic 1791230K model has all the features to meet the demands of every job. It comes with a low profile riving knife, which reduces the chance of kickback by maintaining close blade proximity. The price of this table saw is somewhat raised, but it is worth it.
- Micro-adjust miter gauge: It has an extension plate, which offers wider crosscut support.
- Integrated extraction port: It increases the efficiency of dust collection.
- Storage hooks: They keep accessories and other items within easy reach.
- Transparent blade guard: It has independent leaves for enhanced performance.
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Great table saw for the money
- Well balanced and smooth
- The fence is accurate
7. Makita 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw Review
The Makita 10” Contractor Table Saw has a large cutting capacity that measures 2-1/2” at 45 degrees and 3-9/16” at 90 degrees. The capacity enables it to use up to 13/16-inch dado blade. Additionally, this table saw is powerful enough to rip 4 times material in a single pass.
- Dual side guards: They are adjustable, and they make measurement easy.
- Guard design: It allows the user to view the blade as it contacts the material.
- Right extension table: It ensures greater cutting capacity.
- Electric brake: It promotes optimum productivity.
- Large on/off switch: It works with the easy-to-read scale to allow for faster adjustments.
- Covered by a 1-year warranty
- Ideal for professional contractors and carpenters
- Great cutting power
- Highly portable
6. Ridgid 10 in. Cast IronTable Saw Review
Ridgid has backed this table saw with Lifetime Service Agreement to give you peace of mind when using it. The table saw is loaded with several useful features that enable it to work effectively and quickly. It even allows you to customize your table by simply adding an extension.
- Blade guard: It improves safety.
- Milled and polished surface: It reduces vibration and offers a flat, level surface for stress-free cutting.
- Large over-mold handle: It offers a secure, comfortable grip.
- Single-action foot pedal: It helps you reposition the saw effortlessly.
- Assembly is straightforward
- Easy to move around on the job site
- The unit is 100-percent accurate
- The manual is detailed and easy to understand
5. SawStop 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw Review
Every contractor needs a versatile and reliable tool that can help you finish tasks faster and with much ease. Fortunately, SawStop has focused on those two traits when engineering this contractor saw. It is versatile enough to help you build a deck in your yard or overhaul your kitchen cabinets.
- Unique brake design: It helps you avoid injuries.
- T-Glide Fence System: It gives you extra strength as well as increased precision.
- Two fixed wheels: They make it easy to move the table saw around.
- Left tilting blade: It prevents the wood from binding against the fence.
- Covered by a 1-year limited warranty
- Instructions are easy to comprehend
- Easy to put together
- Great customer service
4. Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Table Saw Review
Finishing tasks in record time is the wish of every contractor. The Bosch 4100-09 model is designed to help you work very fast. It is made to deliver long-lasting performance, and it is durable enough to overcome any type of job. You will love its prowess as well as its top features.
- Arbor lock system: It makes the blade quick and easy to change.
- Powder-coat finish: It improves the longevity of the table saw.
- Sturdy sub-base: It has a SquareLock rip fence and carry handles.
- Heavy-duty construction: It allows the table saw to stand up to the daily abuse.
- Reliable and makes accurate cuts
- Easy to adjust
- Stores easily to make transportation a snap
3. Delta 10-Inch Left Tilt Contractor Saw Review (36-5000)
Delta is related to most good products. And this high performing contractor saw is no exception. It works well and will no doubt give you the results you have been looking for. It is also sturdy enough to let you tackle every project with confidence knowing you won’t have a damaged table saw immediately after that.
- Heavy-duty one-piece rail system: It enables the table saw to make precision cuts on a consistent basis.
- Blade Brake: It stops the blade within seconds after the power is turned off.
- Large ON/OFF Switch: It is easy to access, ensuring fast operation of the table saw.
- Easy to put together
- The table saw has plenty of power
- Extremely accurate
2. DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Table Saw Review
Get it now on Amazon.com
The blade of this table saw can be adjusted from 0 to 45 degrees for bevel applications. The table saw itself weighs only 48 pounds, and this makes it extremely easy to move around. It comes with a push stick, a miter gauge, and blade guards. With it, you will be able to get accurate cuts without applying too much effort.
- Dust-collection port: It ensures fast and easy cleanup.
- Rack & pinion fence rails: They make adjustments of the fence smooth, fast, and accurate.
- 20” of rip: It effortlessly cuts many different larger shelving and trim materials.
- Small and portable
- Makes a great gift for a contractor or DIYer
- Constructed well and looks sleek
1. DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Compact Table Saw Review
DEWALT makes quality cordless drills, plate joiners, planers, generators, lasers, you name it. They are good at what they do. Their latest product is the DWE7491RS Table Saw. This unit is designed to make your work easier. It comes with a miter gauge, push stick, rolling stand, and 10” 24-tooth carbide blade.
- 2-1/2” Dust Collection Port: It effortlessly connects to a vacuum to allow for efficient extraction of dust.
- Rolling stand: It makes the table saw easy to set up and break down.
- 15 Amp motor: It quickly and easily rips through hardwood.
- Covered by a 3-year limited warranty
- The table saw is well made
- Folds up to make storage a breeze
Our top 10 best reviews feature only the highest rated products. We have relied on customer reviews, brands, and features to bring you this compilation. This means all the table saws listed here are nothing but the best you will ever come across. They work fast and will help you complete your DIY projects in no time.